eZ-PAY Ghana Limited, a subsidiary of INTU-gROUP, is an online shop that retails electronic appliances, computers, mobile phones and consumer goods. The business operates as a consumer credit venture giving opportunities to its customers to buy on hire purchase terms.
eZ-PAY Ghana Limited seeks the services of a General Manager.
General Manager – eZ-PAY
This rare opening is an outstanding opportunity to continue a rewarding career in sales management. If you are motivated and driven by a culture where your pay is a by-product of your efforts, the position as a full time Sales Manager with us is for you.
The Selected candidate must maintain/exceed sales quotas by:
- Managing a team that will meet and exceed target sales numbers.
- Determining a strategy for success when sales fall short
- Provide the tools and training needed in the department to achieve that success.
- Develop specific plans to ensure revenue growth in all company’s products
The selected candidate is ultimately responsible for the success of the team by :
- Finding and retaining top sales team members
- Establish and manage effective programs to compensate, coach, appraise and train sales personnel
- Provide quarterly results assessments of sales staff’s productivity
- Formulates all sales policies, practices and procedures.
- Assists sales personnel in establishing personal contact and rapport with top echelon decision-makers.
- The GM must hold discussions about revenue, new products with CEO and identified department heads to drive sales
- Collaborate with identified corporate organizations, government agencies and SME’s to drive sales
- Collaborate with CEO and other department heads to develop sales strategies to improve market share in all product lines
Based on current economic facts, past sales numbers and future product development, the GM must:
- Help management forecast the annual budget.
- Accurately forecasts annual, quarterly and monthly revenue streams.
- Develop a five-year plan for company growth based on his team's ability to bring in revenue.
- Review expenses and recommends economies
- Ensure team stays within the department's annual allotted budget
- Make decisions about budget needs and cuts
If you think that you have the requisite skills for this role, kindly send your CV to Jobs@intu-group.com by the 26th of March, 2015.